Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dynamic vertical pagesize... How to avoid aweful gaps inside a text

#1 User is offline   M__R 

• Pip
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted 29 November 2016 - 03:10 AM

I'm not sure, if this feature or a way, to achieve the following is already inside priPrinter and I just did not look in the right direction.
I have the pro-edition, so, perhaps I am able to do this and just have not found it...

When wanting to print web-pages with priPrinter, I have to transmit the whole webpage to priPrinter and am not able to cut out sections, I do not want, e.g. ads.
Unfortunately when these complete webpage is transmitted to priPrinter, it is split into pages.
Now, if I remove these undwanted sections (with a certain height and the width of the complete page), the final document would have unwanted gaps.

How to avoid this?

A solution would be to merge some pages of priPrinter together, so instead of having 3 pages for this single webpage, I could let it be just one with the height of the former 3.
When cutting out a region of the full page-width this region could be replaced by a user-definable gap (e.g. height 0)
(or perhaps a definable section, e.g. a graphics showing in the original there was something, which is cut out here)
If the editing is done, page-breaks could be inserted again, whith the possibility for the user to add some additional vertical spaces, to keep related text/graphics together on one single page.

I'd be happy to hear, how other users overcome this vertical gap-problem and perhaps to find out, how I can do this with priPrinter or perhaps before sending the print-content to priPrinter.

Thanks a lot...

M__R

#2 User is offline   Aron 

• priPrinter Support
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 29 November 2016 - 07:59 AM

Can you please try "Reflow Content" command?
Select all pages - or just few, right click on them in the Pages window and in context menu select "Reflow Content". You may play with options also.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users