Budapest, Hungary (08 June, 2015).
Pelikan Software Kft. releases priPrinter 6.3.0.
Features and Minor improvements:
- New option in View tab: Show Crop Area. Crop area may be displayed in Page Thumbnails panel.
- New option Show Copies. Now number of copies from printing application are supported in print preview window.
- Printer attached to "Print To" button now can be configured via button context menu.
- Ctrl+C shortcut now works with watermarks.
- New Date object in priPrinter scripting(PRO).
- Several functions was added in scripting engine(PRO).
- Fixed an issue with generating grayscale PDF files.
- Fixed an issue with generating PDF files: lines with invalid miter length.
- Minor changes in script debugger.
- A crash in dialogs in high DPI mode is fixed.
- A crash related to saving document with deleted subdocument is fixed.
- Korean translation is improved a lot.
- Fixed an issue with saving pages to image files: slightly different image dimensions.
- Cropping pages in active page mode should be more consistent.
- French translation is improved a bit.
- Fixed an issue with switching to color/grayscale mode during printing.