Budapest, Hungary (25 August, 2014).
Pelikan Software Kft. releases priPrinter 6.1.2.
Features and Minor improvements:
- "Auto Trim" and "Remove Crop" commands now can be added to Quick Access toolbar.
- Status bar now displays current paper sheet. All items in status bar are reduced a bit.
- Now you can quickly look up a value in a debugger session by hovering your mouse over it in a text editor (PRO).
- Shrink and Reflow commands now can be configured - amount of white space to keep can be changed in dialog. Option is available by clicking on new ellipsis button.
- 256x256 resolution added to priPrinter icon.
- Fixed an issue in handling Thai text strings. To be specific issue was related to "SARA AM" character. Issue regarding positioning of some characters in Thai text is fixed
- Slovenian translation was updated a bit.
- Fixed an issue in detecting some TGA images. In particular issue was related to TGA images without standard file footer.
- Many improvements in deleting selected text. Text cursor should be updated correctly and further work with text on that page should be more consistent.
- Polish translation was updated.
- Internal Font Manager was updated. Now embedded fonts with same name should be handled properly.
- priPrinter scripting: Page::IsRectEmpty method was added. Page::GetText, DeleteRect, CopyRect, Paste, IsRectEmpty should respect initial page margins (PRO).
- priPrinter scripting: Method DelCut, DelCutAll are fixed (PRO).
- Minor improvements in script debugger (PRO).
- A bug in undo command after text deletion is fixed. Sometimes "undo" worked wrongly (PRO).
- Few crop icons for 150% enlarged UI were fixed.