Budapest, Hungary (1 May 2014).
Pelikan Software Kft. releases priPrinter 6.1
New Major Features
- - An ability to better support high DPI monitors: 125% and 150% levels are available.
- Scaling factor can be selected automatically or manually in Options dialog.
- Dialogs with large fonts now should be displayed correctly.
- UI without scaling up, looks almost the same as before.
- Built in editor with syntax highlighting.
- Script Debugger with All common commands: Step-In, Step-Out, Step-Over, Run to Cursor, Stop, Run, Pause, Breakpoints.
- Basic watch window.
- New command in Script Menu: Debugger.
- New command in script button context menu: "Edit Script"
- New functions and classes in scripting core including: Bookmarks, methods related to bookmarks in Page class.
- Added a new way for starting script after receiving new print job: new registry entry.
- Script attached to quick access button now can be edited via option in button context menu.
- Grayscale option is now supported in PDF publisher (PRO).
- Forms setup should be simpler now.
- Print options - Invert colors is added.
- Print-to buttons in quick access toolbar can be reordered.
Small features and fixes
- Updates in Slovenian translation.
- Page deletion in thumbnails window now automatically selects another page.
- Fixed an issue with handling many jobs (>50) with huge amount of images.
- Added an ability to customize page borders. Settings available in new tab of Page Properties dialog.
- Help is updated in order to describe latest changes.
- Fixed a minor issue in resizing page in 3D mode.
- Pages in booklet mode, when margins are not equal now should be centered properly. Previously here was some small offset.
- Dragging hardware margin now should switch to non hardware margins without resetting rest margins.
- Closing job via page list or history window now works as regular File Close command. Previously it was possible to undo this operation, which is not expected behavior.
- Minor changes and fixes.