Budapest, Hungary (12 February 2014).
Pelikan Software Kft. releases priPrinter 188.8.131.522
This update brings Slovenian translation, new features in Forms tab and many small, but important fixes in many areas.
- Slovenian translation is added.
- Russian Help is added ( available as separate download).
- Now it is possible to save form settings and margins right inside form file - new option in Save Form dialog.
- Added an ability to resave currently selected form (with new settings).
- Fixed an issue with printing jobs with mixed orientations. Sometimes, when crop is applied, pages with orientation or paper size different from first page may be clipped.
- Ruler is changed, now it should handle pages with mixed size and orientations.
- Fixed an issue in JPEG import module. CMYK and YCCK color spaces now should be imported correctly. Issue was related to printing MS Word documents with embedded JPEG files.
- Fixed an issue with moving or pasting content with circles defined by two points.
- Fixed very rare issue with wrong clip regions.
- PDF publisher now respects form specific margins.
- Many small fixes related to forms.
- A rare crash with sending job to recycle bin is fixed.
- Pick button in priPrinter Preferences dialog is improved. Also fixed an issue with retrieving settings from some printers.
- A crash in duplex detection code was fixed. Problem was related to some drivers, which can return wrong size of configuration structure.
- Many optimizations in PDF publisher (PRO).
- An issue in Warning Message about printing to protected printer should be fixed. Previously, quantity of papers to print, sometimes, was wrong.
- Small PDF issue related to line segments joining mode is fixed (PRO).
- A crash after redo/undo of page deletion is fixed.
- Print command in context menu should print only selected papers.
- Many corrections in help file.
- Few fixes in script core.