• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Page manipulating

#1 User is offline   CoMPi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:22 PM

I mentioned these things in 'How do I' section but I did not get any answer so I decided to duplicate them here.

Recently I had a problem. Before printing I wanted to reorder pages and I could not find any simple way (except printing the document page by page and reordering that one-page documents). So I think adding such a possibility would be very useful. Additionally it should not be too difficult to implement because it is similar to reorganizing print task.
The second improvement I would suggest is a tool to split pages into two or more subpages. In example, I had an A4 format PDF file in which every single page was composed of two A5 pages (one beside the other). I wanted to split them into two pages and print each of them separately. Is there any easy way to achieve that? I did the job using a banner mode but it was rather complicated and not very intuitive.

Best regards

Piotr

Edit: Page reordering is possible. According to Aron answer, which could be found here, it could be done by dragging a page with the page border (it is explained in 'How do I rearrange pages?' section of FAQ). I can not understand how I could missed it :/ Shame on me :)
Piotr

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users