Budapest, Hungary (18 December, 2013).
Pelikan Software Kft. releases priPrinter 6.0.2.
In this release we fixed many minor issues and have made priPrinter even more stable.
- New Light Gray color theme. This theme is a minor modification of Windows 8 theme.
- Invert Pages Visibility - command is added to Page Thumbnail context menu.
- Following commands can be added to Quick Launch bar: Forms list, Ink Saving Control.
- Folder expand/collapse status in history window now should be restored in the next session.
- Fixed an issue related to "Always show" print preview pane. This option is defined in advanced tab of printer options. In case if set to 'Always' it may force printer to duplex mode. Now this issue is fixed.
- Fixed minor issue with embedding of copyrighted fonts. Previously, all these fonts were converted to curves, even in case if embedding was allowed by additional flags. Now such fonts can will be printed as text without conversion to polygons/curves (PRO).
- Zoom Page to Paper - command is added to Page Thumbnail context menu.
- Bold Courier New font now should be saved to .PDF correctly. Previously it was too bold (PRO).
- Forms in drop down list now should be sorted alphabetically.
- Fixed an issue in License Key upgrade dialog.
- "Enter" Key on extended keyboard now should work for "Print on Enter" option.
- Minor issue in print statistic is fixed.
- Minor improvements in "Windows 8" theme.