Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Poster to PDF

#1 User is offline   moongose 

• PipPip
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:19 PM

I've tried to save a PDF from a poster theme. Unfortunately, PDF comes in one big page (poster size as in preview) and not as many separate pages, like when it is send to printing. Any way to accomplish saving poster to multiple page PDF?

#2 User is offline   Alex 

• Administrator
  • Group: Administrators
  • LocationHungary

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:45 PM

View Postmoongose, on 25 October 2012 - 12:19 PM, said:

I've tried to save a PDF from a poster theme. Unfortunately, PDF comes in one big page (poster size as in preview) and not as many separate pages, like when it is send to printing. Any way to accomplish saving poster to multiple page PDF?

Yes, you are right. Currently it works in that way. We can add this feature in the next version, but it will take a while.

It is possible to write script, which will output each 'page' of poster to PDF. But each page will be in separate PDF :(

#3 User is offline   moongose 

• PipPip
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:56 PM

View PostAlex, on 25 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

Yes, you are right. Currently it works in that way. We can add this feature in the next version, but it will take a while.

It is possible to write script, which will output each 'page' of poster to PDF. But each page will be in separate PDF :(

Thanks. I've solved the issue by printing the poster to pdf printer. Shame priprinter cannot be selected again from the printers menu, it could be done that way, but i guess it's a OS restriction.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users